The company we’re recruiting for has ‘style’ written all over it, manufacturing and distributing a plethora of luxury products since the 80’s. Boasting a suave range of exclusive brands this company smashes sophistication. Their success speaks for itself, having opened two further sub – brands over the last few years and constantly growing… Furthermore, forward thinking in all that they do, and embedded in a historical company ethos, this organization prides itself on its ‘people-centric’ focus, both internally and externally.
Your position as Marketing Manager would revolve around carrying out, delivering on and executing the marketing plans, whilst working with multiple departments.
Responsibilities may include:
- Management and delivery of key marketing and sales promotions
- Design/Print co-ordination and responsibility, with 2 big catalog projects per year
- Supporting initiatives to drive engagement and contribute to further brand building
- Working with multiple teams across the business
- Budget management and working across a range of customers comms (digital, social, email etc.)
- 3-5 years of experience in a product-related marketing role would be ideal
- Degree educated preferably or, marketing qualifications e.g CIM (not essential)
- People person – able to work with multiple stakeholders and projects at any given time
Due to the location of the offices, The role is commutable from areas such as: Stevenage, Hitchin, Letchworth Garden City, St Albans, Hemel Hempstead, Luton, Welwyn Garden City, Welwyn, Hatfield, Ware, Hertford and Royston.