Marketing Manager, Tollesbury -
The Company - Marketing Manager
Brand Recruitment are delighted to be partnering retained with a family-run B2B and B2C manufacturer and distribution of high value products to a variety of niche industries.
Established around 50 years ago and based along the east coast in-between Chelmsford and Colchester, the business is seeking a Marketing Manager to head up their marketing team, developing and implementing full-mix marketing strategies internationally.
The Role - Marketing Manager
Reporting directly into the CCO and managing a Marketing Executive, your responsibilities will include:
- Developing and implementing the full-mix strategy.
- Managing budgets circa £250,000 per annum, and external agencies.
- Managing the website and social media channels, analysing performance, creating and scheduling content.
- Organising and attending events and trade shows.
- Overseeing the production and distribution of marketing collateral.
- Building and maintaining relationships with global distributors and customers.
Requirements - Marketing Manager
- A minimum of 4-5 years broad marketing experience, ideally from a B2B background.
- Excellent communication skills, with experience in developing and implementing strategies.
- Line management experience.
- Ideally working knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud.
- Ideally a degree or relevant marketing qualification, but this isn’t essential.
With the offices based in Tollesbury near Heybridge, this position is suitable for those commuting from areas such as: Colchester, Maldon, Heybridge, Danbury, Chelmsford, Tiptree, Witham, Boreham, Braintree, Coggeshall, Wivenhoe, Halsted, Great Notley and wider areas of Essex.
Terms and Conditions
For registration purposes please could you let us know where you are currently based or which locations you are considering as well as your required salary and notice period.
Please upload a Microsoft Word version of your CV where possible, excluding textboxes or images, as this can affect the consultant's job matching process and therefore your details may not be picked up for a role.
Search Brand Recruitment on [Register to View]
63500">Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn to hear about all of our latest jobs.
Brand Recruitment offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work. Visit Brand Recruitment online http://www.brandrecruitment.co.uk/ to apply for other key marketing jobs in the Central and Eastern region.