Marketing Manager, Cambridge (Hybrid) -
A global organisation within electrical manufacturing, are looking for a motivated Marketing Manager to join their dedicated team. You’ll be vital in the delivery of key marketing strategies, integrating with internal teams and accelerating business objectives.
This is well suited to an analytical and data driven marketer who wants to join a fast growing, tech environment.
Your Responsibilities – Marketing Manager
- Develop and deliver multi-channel distribution network marketing campaigns
- Support the production of a wide range of marketing deliverables
- Support the production of new collateral, inclusive of photos, videos and animation.
- Manage and measure email campaigns via direct and distribution partners
- Utilise google analytics to provide analysis and report findings / trends
- Provide support at local/national trade shows
- Work with external agencies to develop PR, social media and PPC campaigns.
Your Experience – Marketing Manager
- At least 3-4 years’ experience within a marketing position ideally within B2B / Tech
- Experience using Hubspot & Salesforce (desirable)
- Experience managing PPC Campaigns
- Ability to build strong relationships and work in a past paced environment as part of a wider team.
Ts and Cs
Due to the location of their Cambridgeshire based office, this is most commutable from those in Cambridge, Huntingdon, St Neots, Peterborough, Biggleswade, Royston, Baldock, Letchworth, Bedford, Milton Keyes, Waterbeach, Ely, Mildenhall and Bury st Edmunds and those in surrounding towns and villages.
For registration purposes please could you let us know where you are currently based or which locations you are considering as well as your required salary and notice period.
Please upload a Microsoft Word version of your CV where possible, excluding textboxes or images, as this can affect the consultant's job matching process and therefore your details may not be picked up for a role.
Brand Recruitment offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work. Visit Brand Recruitment online http://www.brandrecruitment.co.uk/ to apply for other key marketing jobs in the Central and Eastern region.