We’ve exclusively partnered with a leading company in the labelling industry, specialising in innovative labelling solutions across various sectors. As a Marketing Executive, you will play a key role in implementing the brand strategy, enhancing market presence, and gaining brand awareness and community engagement.
Ideally with B2B experience, you will be a creative and driven Marketing Executive or assistant looking to step up who is confident creating graphics using the adobe suite.
They work a hybrid set up; you would be expected in the office three days per week.
The role – Marketing Executive
- Using traditional and digital marketing, assist the Marketing Manager in the implementation of the yearly marketing strategy.
- Keep up to date with the marketing plan, keeping to deadlines.
- Create and develop a range of copy and marketing collateral such as business cards, brochures, flyers etc.
- Running the company’s social media
- Use the CMS to ensure the websites are up to date and new content added.
- Assist and attend Trade Shows, working with external suppliers.
- Plan and manage campaigns using both digital and traditional marketing mi
- Create designs for brochures, flyers, packaging, stationary, email banners etc
What do you need to be considered? – Marketing Executive
- 2 years marketing experience, within a B2B industry
- Adobe creative suite experience and the ability to create graphics for social media, brochures, flyers etc.
- A creative thinker with excellent copywriting skills
Due to the location this role is commutable from Leeds, Bradford, Huddersfield, Wakefield, Halifax, Harrogate, Barnsley and Doncaster and Ossett.
Search Brand Recruitment on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn to hear about all of our latest jobs.
Brand Recruitment offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work. Visit Brand Recruitment online http://www.brandrecruitment.co.uk/ to apply for other key marketing jobs in the Central and Eastern region.