Hays are recruiting for a marketing executive, who will be expected to manage the day-to-day marketing functions for a well-established manufacturing organisation. This is an exciting opportunity to join a market leader and grow the digital marketing aspect of the business.
Your new role
The marketing executive will be responsible for the implementation and measurement of integrated marketing campaigns, promoting the organisation’s products and services targeted to B2B audiences.
Activities include direct marketing, content marketing, social media, digital marketing, sales collateral, advertising, events, telemarketing, videos and research, in line with marketing plans. Must have strong understanding of digital marketing without the need of knowing how to implement ppc or seo.
- Proven experience within a marketing role.
- An excellent communicator extremely who is organised with an excellent eye for detail.
- The ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously and meet deadlines.
- Ability to form effective working relationships with colleagues and stakeholders across the group, external agencies, suppliers and key partners.
- Good analytical skills and strong numeric skills.
What you will get in return …
- 30k - 32k salary depending on experience and performance
- Open to Hybrid Working (2 days in the office)
- Generous annual leave starting at 25 days + 8 bank holidays, (pro rata)
- Excellent development support and always promote from within wherever possible
What you need to know
If you are interested in applying for this role click 'apply now', but if you would prefer a discussion and to find out more detail please call now. If this job is not right for you, but you are keen to explore other opportunities please don't hesitate to get in touch.