Marketing Director, Saffron Walden -
We’ve partnered exclusively with a very successful international biotech company, who have been selling their products globally for over 50 years. The are looking to bring in a new Marketing Director where you’ll lead be leading a team of seven, responsible for growing the business through product management, demand generation and brand development. The role sits within the senior leadership team, and you will have full P&L visibility.
Please note, you’ll need to come from an extensive background within industries such as biotech, pharmaceutical, life sciences or similar, and it would be desirable if you have education within their field, for example a degree or PhD within chemistry would put you in a very favourable position!
- Product Management. Define company target segments. Understand the needs of current and prospective customers in those segments and manage the company’s product portfolio to fit these requirements
- Product Marketing. Market the existing product portfolio and launch new products to market, ensuring that the sales team and distributors are fully informed and selling effectively
- Manage the company website and ecommerce platforms
- Generate new business opportunities for company’s products in target geographies to meet sales targets
- Be the guardian of the company brand, maintaining agreed visual and written standards, positioning and messaging
- Build and manage a high-performance marketing team
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a similar role at senior level, with a good record of achievement covering demand generation and product marketing, plus managing a team
- Previous experience as a product manager or product marketing manager
- High awareness of the contract research/development/manufacturing chemistry business
- Ideally, you’ll have experience in a business that sells via independent distributors
- Knowledge of current CRM and digital marketing systems, ideally Salesforce/Pardot, WordPress and Magento
- Degree level education in chemistry or a relevant alternative
This is a fantastic role with excellent benefits and strong progression/reward opportunities. If this sounds like something you could be interested in, then please get in touch. Due to the location of the offices this role is commutable from Cambridge, Newmarket, Braintree, Bishop’s Stortford, Harlow, Ware, Hertford, Duxford, Sawston, Royston and Haverhill.
For registration purposes please could you let us know where you are currently based or which locations you are considering as well as your required salary and notice period.
Please upload a Microsoft Word version of your CV where possible, excluding textboxes or images, as this can affect the consultant's job matching process and therefore your details may not be picked up for a role.
Search Brand Recruitment on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn to hear about all of our latest jobs.
Brand Recruitment offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work. Visit Brand Recruitment online http://www.brandrecruitment.co.uk/ to apply for other key marketing jobs in the Central and Eastern region.