Digital Marketing Manager, Basildon (Remote working available) -
Our client, a really successful B2B manufacturing business, are seeking a driven Digital Marketing Manager to join their growing marketing team, based in Basildon, Essex. The business sells their products into some of the most established organisations in their field, and as such they’re really well thought of, and certainly up there with the industry leaders in their space.
For this one, the ideal candidate will be ideas-driven with a positive working attitude and with a passion for all things digital… especially when looking at measurable digital tactics. Strategizing and implementing various digital marketing concepts, you’ll be the ‘go-to’ person for all things ‘digital branding’ and traffic driving.
With hybrid working available of 3-4 days working from home, and flexible start/finish times – now is the perfect time to join!
The main duties of this role include:
- Deliver campaign plans and ensure the right activity is in place to meet objectives
- Offer ongoing support for SEO/SEM, CRM, PPC, E-mail Marketing and Content creation
- Manage supplier relations for all specific projects, communication agencies, designers, printers, developers, and publishers
- Analysing performance and creating ways to improve engagement across all channels
- Improving the social media strategy and create innovative content to enhance the customers engagement
- Expert experience within email marketing campaigns, Mailchimp experience is an advantage!
- 3+ years’ experience is essential for this role
- Experience with tools such as Mailchimp, Adobe Creative Cloud, Google Analytics and AdWords is beneficial
- Experience with CRM databases and Microsoft packages like Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Strong project management skills and the ability to multitask different projects
This is a great opportunity offering real career progression for the right candidate and offers a super fun working environment. If this sounds like something you could be interested in, then please get in touch today! Due to the location of their Basildon based office, this role is commutable from Chelmsford, Billericay, Romford, Epping, Harlow and Colchester.
For registration purposes please could you let us know where you are currently based or which locations you are considering as well as your required salary and notice period.
Please upload a Microsoft Word version of your CV where possible, excluding textboxes or images, as this can affect the consultant's job matching process and therefore your details may not be picked up for a role.
Brand Recruitment offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work. Visit Brand Recruitment online http://www.brandrecruitment.co.uk/ to apply for other key marketing jobs in the Central and Eastern region.