Join our marketing team with this brand-new role! While the marketing team is established, it’s a real opportunity for someone to be able to grow the digital marketing aspect of the business and bring new ideas.
The Digital Marketing Executive will drive our online presence, increase awareness and understanding of our brand through engaging with target audiences to achieve objectives and will also be responsible for online lead generation activities globally. The Digital Marketing Executive will have good knowledge and a passion for creating content, playing a key role in delivering engaging B2B content for the client’s website and digital channels.
With a passion for all things digital, you will be creative, proactive, with a positive outlook and a team player. You will report to the Marketing Manager based in Rugby. There is the possibility of hybrid working on application, however the first 3 months will require you to be based at our head office in Rugby.
- Develops SEO/SEA, Google Ad and LinkedIn campaigns, and creates digital content for these platforms
- Understands and knows how to work on Google Tag and SEO backlinking
- Plans website content and executes
- Generates leads through online channels and the process
- Monitors digital performance
- Creation of graphics and posts for online platforms. Develop content plans to ensure an excellent online user journey through the creation of copy, and use of video and photography
- Coordinates digital content with the global team
- Aware of GDPR
- Google Certificate or equivalent/experience in Google Ads, Google Tag manager, social media platforms (preferred)
- Experience with Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, and other online creative software
- Experience using Salesforce, email software & MS office suite. (required)
- Degree level educated – ideally in Marketing/Business Studies or significant demonstrable experience (Required)
- At least 3-4 years’ experience in Digital marketing (required)
- Multi-lingual (preferred but not essential)
- Team player
- Experience of working in a B2B environment