The Company - Video Content Creator
Our client, a really successful B2B manufacturing business are seeking a Video Content Creator to join their growing marketing team, based in Harlow, Essex. The business sells a whole range of technical products into some of the world’s largest and most established organisations, and as such they’re really well thought of, and certainly up there with the industry leaders in their space..
The Role - Video Content Creator
- Responsible for creating engaging, informative, and inspiring short-form and long-form video content
- Creative input, strategy, planning and execution of still and motion content for projects
- Extensive knowledge and management of the post-production process: digital capture, editing, colour, retouching etc
- Responsible for creating digital content for websites and social media channels
Requirements - Video Content Creator
- At least 2+ years of videography experience, and able to produce and edit videos
- Proficient in video editing tools such as After Effects, and Premier Pro, as well as wider design tools such as Photoshop, InDesign, and Illustrator
- Knowledge of digital still, motion, and audio content capture
- A self-starter yet a team player – able to work in a collaborative environment, take direction and adapt quickly
Suitable locations for commuting to the office include Harlow, Epping, Sawbridgeworth, Cheshunt, Hertford, Ware, Loughton, Chelmsford, Bishops Stortford, Stanstead Mountfitchet, Welwyn Garden City and Hatfield.
For registration purposes please could you let us know where you are currently based or which locations you are considering as well as your required salary and notice period.
Please upload a Microsoft Word version of your CV where possible, excluding textboxes or images, as this can affect the consultant's job matching process and therefore your details may not be picked up for a role.
Search Brand Recruitment on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn to hear about all of our latest jobs.
Brand Recruitment offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work. Visit Brand Recruitment online http://www.brandrecruitment.co.uk/ to apply for other key marketing jobs in the Central and Eastern region.