Website Content Editor
The Company –
Ever dreamt of working for a globally recognised brand name in the manufacturing design space?
Are you a champion of digital content creation?
If so, our client, who are listed as one of the most recognised companies to work for, boast an unmissable opportunity for a website content editor to join their award - winning marketing team.
The Role –
- It is important that you’ve got some experience of using a CMS and working with HTML
- Creating and delivering a portfolio of engaging and creative content for a mix of channels, predominantly digital
- Producing high quality content across web, email, marketing materials and more
- Devising SEO rich content, that is well aligned with brand tone of voice
- Managing the tagging of content and working across departments to support wider sales and marketing with campaigns
- 2 years of marketing experience ideally with some content focus
- A degree would be preferable
- A proactive mindset
This role required 2 days working within their Letchworth office with the rest of the working week from home! They also have a plethora of fantastic perks on offer!
Due to the location of the offices, this role is commutable to those living in Bedford, Milton Keynes, Luton, Stevenage, Letchworth Garden City, Ware, Bishops Stortford, Saffron Walden, Royston and St. Neots.
For registration purposes please could you let us know where you are currently based or which locations you are considering as well as your required salary and notice period.
Please upload a Microsoft Word version of your CV where possible, excluding textboxes or images, as this can affect the consultant's job matching process and therefore your details may not be picked up for a role.
Search Brand Recruitment on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn to hear about all of our latest jobs.