Role: Digital Communications Manager
Contract: Full time, permanent
Salary: £35,000 - £40,000 dependant on experience
Are you an experienced Digital Communications Manager? Or a Marketer with strong experience in social communications?
We are working with an established, multinational company that is recruiting for a Digital Communications Manager. This role will be responsible for planning and creation of all digital communications across the company’s division, working with the wider marketing team to deliver the communications strategy.
What are the main duties of the Digital Communications Manager?
- Liaise with marketing and product teams to help deliver the digital communications strategy
- Responsible for delivering communications across different channels, including social channels, email, and Salesforce CRM, ensuring content is curated in tone with the individual channels
- Responsible for marketing budgets including paid media
- Cover communications within B2B and B2C, delivering content relatable to the different end-users
- Deliver presentations on the digital communications plans and results to senior team members and stakeholders
- Relationship management with external suppliers and 3rd party agencies
- Keep up to date on social media and digital trends
- Attend industry-related conferences across Europe
What skills will I need to have?
- 4+ years customer marketing experience
- Previous experience with Salesforce
- Experience with database modeling, database growth strategy, and personalisation
- Experience with email automation, communications, and social media campaigns, including paid media
- Excellent copywriting skills, ability to write engaging content for various channels
- Experience with communications calendars and scheduling
- Attention to detail
- European travel is essential for the role, you must be able to travel when required
- Full rights to work in the UK without sponsorship
Our client offers a great benefits package, including private medical insurance, dental insurance, life assurance plus much more.
If you are interested in applying for this role or would like to hear more about it, please hit apply!
TwentyFour Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer. If your skill set and experience match the above ad then please apply today and if your CV is shortlisted a consultant will contact you to discuss the next stage of the recruitment process