The Company - Marketing Communications Manager
Do you have marketing experience in the luxury, design or interior sector? Are you keen to join a growing team and enjoy a mix of strategy and implementation? Then read on!
Our client in the luxury sector is seeking a Marketing Communications Manager to join the team, managing one person to start with another to follow soon.
This position will initially be fully-office based, moving to 3 days in the office per week once you’re settled in.
The Role - Marketing Communications Manager
You’ll be responsible for developing and implementing the strategy across digital and social media, events and PR. Day to day this will include:
- Creating written and design-led content for email campaigns, the website, social media channels and newsletters.
- Conducting multi-channel campaigns for lead generation and brand awareness, increasing sales and ROI.
- Updating the website and social media channels, ensuring efficient SEO.
- Managing and organising events.
- Managing one person initially, and external technical and creative agencies.
Requirements - Marketing Communications Manager
- Solid experience working within the luxury, design or interior sector.
- Already be established at manager level, looking for an increase in responsibility and strategic influence.
- Have excellent content writing and communication skills, with experience in line management and agency management.
- Good organisational skills, able to juggle multiple marketing and communications projects simultaneously.
This position will initially be fully-office based, moving to 3 days in the office per week once you’re settled in. Suitable commuting locations include Didcot, Abingdon, Oxford, Kennington, Wallingford, Reading, Chilton, Harwell, Wantage, Benson, Stadhampton, Hermitage, Theale, Pangbourne and Henley-on-Thames.
Terms and Conditions
For registration purposes please could you let us know where you are currently based or which locations you are considering as well as your required salary and notice period.
Please upload a Microsoft Word version of your CV where possible, excluding textboxes or images, as this can affect the consultant's job matching process and therefore your details may not be picked up for a role.
Brand Recruitment offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work. Visit Brand Recruitment online http://www.brandrecruitment.co.uk/ to apply for other key marketing jobs in the Central and Eastern regions.