Email Marketing Executive for a reputable Luxury Retail firm - 33.5K + Attractive Benefits!
Your new company
Your new company is a Luxury Retail brand which who specialises in Leather products ranging from handbags and accessories to diaries and home accessories. They are looking for an Email Marketing Executive to join their team in their London offices to take ownership of the Email Marketing channel.
Your new role
This role is responsible for driving retention of existing shoppers to optimise lifetime value, ensuring activity remains within budget and achieves planned ROI at channel level. The Email CRM Executive will be responsible for the day-to-day delivery of the weekly email campaigns, driving traffic and sales to our website. The role will cover campaign execution, building, briefing & reporting whilst overseeing automations/triggers and journeys and supporting in the delivery of the overall CRM Strategy.
What you'll need to succeed
- Stakeholder-management experience at a mid-senior level
- 1-2 years’ experience in an email role or with email as part of your role
- Experience using ESP systems
- Self-motivated, uses initiative
- Good team player with effective communication skills
- Tenacious, with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
What you'll get in return
- Working hours 9.15am to 5.30pm, 2 days a week in the office, 3 days WFH
- Pension: Nest pension after 3-month probation period
- Company pension scheme after 1 years’ service
- 22 days of holiday, increasing by one day each year, to a maximum of 25 days, plus 8 public holidays.
- Life Assurance
- Interest free Season ticket travel loan
- Exclusive staff sales
- Staff discount