Amazing opportunity for a Showroom Manager with experience within a premium or luxury home furnishings or interior design environment, to join a world-class lifestyle destination in the heart of London.
Playing a key leadership role in the luxury home furnishings and interior design industry, the company offers complete turnkey solutions from concept creation to delivery and installation. Aided by the team of exceptional professionals, the company is executing projects in the UK and worldwide. With over 20 years of joint experience and a portfolio of finest designer brands, the company continues to expand their international borders and seek ambitious, tenacious and driven individuals to match their growth plans.
They are looking for an accomplished Luxury Design Showroom Manager to oversee their exclusive showroom, dedicated to showcasing high-end design products.
The ideal candidate will have a passion for luxury design, exceptional leadership skills, and the ability to curate an exceptional customer experience. Collaborative in nature, with the ability to work as part of an international team and able to build relationships with colleagues and customers alike. The Showroom Manager will require proficiency in verbal and written communication skills in a second language is an asset.
Responsibilities of the Showroom Manager will include:-
- Showroom Operations: Manage day-to-day operations of the luxury design showroom, ensuring it reflects the brand's image and provides an inviting atmosphere for clients.
- Product Presentation: Oversee the presentation and arrangement of luxury design products, ensuring they are showcased at their best and regularly updated to highlight new arrivals.
- Client Engagement: Cultivate and maintain strong relationships with clients, providing exceptional service and product knowledge, to assist them in purchasing decisions and aftercare.
- Team Leadership: Lead, inspire and motivate the team of Experience Managers, providing guidance, and coaching their performance to ensure sales targets are achieved and exceptional service is delivered to clients.
- Training: Ensure there is a constant cycle of product training for the showroom team.
- Staff Rota Oversight: Develop and maintain the staff schedule, ensuring adequate coverage during showroom operating hours, and adjust as needed to accommodate staff availability and peak customer traffic.
- Inventory Management: Monitor inventory levels, coordinate restocking, and manage stock rotation to ensure the showroom consistently offers a diverse selection of luxury design items.
- Visual Merchandising: Collaborate with the Marketing and Design teams, to create captivating visual displays that enhance the showroom's aesthetic appeal.
- Market Trends: Stay informed about industry trends, luxury design innovations, and competitor activities, using this knowledge to enhance the showroom's offerings.
- Client Events: Organize and host events, exhibitions, and product launches, to engage clients and promote luxury design products.
- Cleaning Services Arrangement: Coordinate cleaning services to ensure the showroom maintains a pristine and inviting appearance at all times. This includes scheduling regular cleaning sessions and addressing any immediate cleaning needs.
- Health & Safety: Ensure Showroom is a safe working environment for staff and clients.
- Talent: Consider the talent pipeline through regular staff reviews and performance development plans.
This excellent role will suit an extremely well presented Showroom Manager with experience from a Luxury, high-end, premium showroom or retail setting within the luxury home furnishings and interior design industry.
Excellent client-facing and communication skills are paramount, and a 2nd language is an asset but not essential.
Experience of mentoring and managing a team is also required.
The role will include some Saturdays, working a 5 day week overall in a prestigious area of Central London.
Please note, the salary advertised is a guide, depending on experience and the company will offer other benefits.
Please apply immediately if you feel you meet the above criteria.