Interim Finance Manager (3 month contract) | Luxury Fashion Brand | London/Hybrid
Harmonic are delighted to be working with a luxury fashion scale-up in their search for a Finance Manager on a 3 month contract. The business is increasing their presence internationally with an increasing reach across Europe and US.
The company is made up of a creatives who are incredibly passionate about the company's vision. The team consists of 35 people as it stands but this will increase in the coming years as they look to build out their internal finance function as well as their operations teams. With turnover standing at £7m, with predictions to double this in 2024, this is a fantastic time to join the business as they are in the process of expanding their team and pursuing external investment.
This role offers flexibility to work hybrid, with 3 days a week in office preferred. For this role, interim to permanent candidates will be considered.
In this position you'll be working closely with the Finance Director to ensure financial and operational efficiency. You will be managing the transactional finance process, producing management accounts as well as working strategically with the FD on budgets, forecasts and business planning.
- Oversee the entire finance function
- Work with the outsourced finance department through the in-house transition
- Ensuring smooth transactional finance processes across accounts payable and accounts receivable
- Preparation of management accounts
- Ensure compliance with accounting standards
- Submit VAT returns on a quarterly basis
- Report to the Senior Leadership Team on the financial operations
What we need to see (essential):
- Experience in a product business (fashion, retail, food & beverage, consumer goods,
- Previous experience using Shopify
- Qualified or Part Qualified CIMA/ACA/ACCA/AAT (or qualified by experience)
- Great communication skills with experience working with outsourced departments
What we would like to see (Bonus):
- Experience working with Xero
- Strong excel skills, happy with excel analysis and reporting
Salary: £240- 330 a day depending on experience (outside IR35)
Start date: ASAP
Location: London (3 days a week in office)
Please feel free to share this with any friends or colleagues who may be interested.
Follow us on twitter: @HarmonicGroupHQ
At Harmonic, we are dedicated to fostering an inclusive and equitable workplace. We actively welcome applications from individuals of all backgrounds and assure you that every candidate will be thoughtfully considered for the roles we represent, without regard to race, religion, gender expression, disability, or sexual orientation.