Entain is one of the world’s largest sports betting and gaming groups, operating both online and in the retail sector - and we are looking to hire additional marketing talent into our teams! With offices across five continents and licenses in more than 20 countries, we operate some of the most well-known and iconic brands in the industry with more than 250 years of combined history – names such as Ladbrokes, partypoker, bwin and Coral.
We invest considerably in digital advertising through a wide range of channels. We have a mature MarTech stack and ambitious plans to make it better. Therefore we are looking for a Paid Search Specialist to join our MarTech team. Being an expert in this area, you will work alongside our product managers and play a central role in helping brands reach their audiences effectively, while continuously improving spend efficiency.
We are looking for someone with a background in PPC/paid search who is looking to take the next step in their career. In this role, you will not be hands on running the campaigns, rather you will be involved in the strategy and use your knowledge of these channels to act as a product specialist.
So, what will this Paid Search Specialist be doing?
- Help shape the AdTech tools and architecture to suit our global marketing requirements.
- Nurture and grow strategic partnerships with major suppliers and digital marketing channels (e.g. Facebook, Snapchat) and maintain relationships with smaller suppliers.
- Work closely with other areas of MarTech and product to ensure effective product and platform integrations are available and practical for optimising our marketing campaigns.
- Understand the context of Marketing across different brands and regions within the group. Consult on suitable use cases and ensure suitability of Ad-Tech roadmap to fulfill.
- Stay on top of Ad-Tech trends by engage with Industry events and forums and exploring new capabilities.
- Working with Internal and external stakeholders, develop and document best practices and standards for each of our channels and marketing disciplines.
- Work to commercial objectives around your Ad-Tech products, ensuring clear tracking of benefit realisation and ROI for capabilities delivered across brands.
Who are we looking for?
- A minimum of 2 years experience working in a Product, MarTech or Digital Marketing
- Demonstrated experience leading paid search campaigns
- Strong data analytics skills
- Project management and marketing expertise including clinical demonstrations, teaching skills, market trends/analysis, product launches, project roadmap development
- Excellent communication skills
- Strategic influencing skills
- SEO knowledge
A massive selling point for this role is the additional training and support you will receive to really build on your current skillset. If you are looking for a career move where you can grow and develop, then this is it! Not only that but you’ll be joining a FTSE50, leading global entertainment business!
About The Company
We’re Entain. Powered by our very own technology and building products that push boundaries, Entain is home to a global family of more than 25 well-known brands and over 24,000 people, but we all play for the same team. When we win, we win together. Our vision is to be the world leader in betting, gaming and interactive entertainment by bringing moments of excitement into people’s lives. We will achieve this through our focus on sustainability and growth, driving change in the fast-paced world of entertainment.
Diversity and inclusion at Entain
As a global employer, Entain is committed to providing a safe, fun, and inclusive culture where our people feel like they truly belong. We are a multicultural business that values, celebrates and respects individual differences, so whatever your sexuality, gender, gender identity, ability, age, race, religion or belief, you will have a voice here, and the space to do your best work. Our diverse internal networks provide the support for you to express your views and make a positive difference.
Wellbeing at EntainWe want our employees to feel healthy and supported at home and at work. That's why we have our Well-me programme, which provides information, tools and training to help our people look after their mental and physical wellbeing in ways that matter to them. #LI-LA2