My client is a global leisure/hospitality business with locations such as Berlin, Oslo, Las Vegas and Paris. They're now looking to hire a Sales and Marketing Manager to oversee and manage their new London location.
My client has an incredibly innovative approach in the leisure/entertainment space. They're all about creating engaging and fun content for adults and children alike.
The role of Sales and Marketing Manager - Entertainment / Leisure Industry will involve:
- Prepare and implement annual and monthly sales & marketing plans driving brand awareness, visitors and ultimately revenue across offline and online marketing
- Decide on our agency partners and manage these relationships
- Oversee and analyse KPIs across revenue, visitor numbers and customer reviews
- Be accountable for KPI's: Total revenues, number of visitors, average ticket price, Gift Shop revenues, Customer reviews
- Maintain a close relationship with all B2B customers for promotion and sales purposes
- Identify emerging markets and potential new customers
- Oversee and manage the budget
- Oversee all online platforms (Website, social media / OTA's / Google My Business, Google Ads, Google Analytics, Business Manager)
The suitable candidate for the role of Sales and Marketing Manager - Entertainment / Leisure Industry will be/have:
- Broad marketing experience covering both offline and online channels (with the use of agency partners)
- Ideally experience from the entertainment, leisure, travel, tourism sectors
- Familiarity with Digital Marketing platforms (Google Analytics, Google AdWords, Business Manager)
- Excellent presentation skills and written communication skills
- Excellent knowledge in Office 365 suite
- Skills in organising, planning, controlling, assessment, negotiations
- Be customer-oriented, team-spirited, results-oriented
My client is looking to offer the Sales and Marketing Manager - Entertainment / Leisure Industry a salary of circa £55k-£65k. The London site will be based in Central London and you will be expected to spend the majority of your week there pre launch (January 2024) with flexibility to work from home in the mid-long term.