Marketing Executive, Harlow -
The Company –
I’m recruiting for a global business based in Harlow, and they are on the lookout for a confident and hardworking Marketing Executive to join their fast-paced and growing team. They really look after their employees which is why they offer a positive working environment, and the opportunity to really develop in your career.
If you have strong writing, social media, and content skills with the want to mentor a junior member of the team, then this role is for you!
The Role –
You will be supporting the Marketing & Communications Manager in delivering high-quality marketing materials to the sales/project teams.
Day to day, you could be…
- Managing the website, social media content, and email campaigns.
- Writing engaging blogs and ensuring all content is in line with brand guidelines and SEO.
- Design marketing materials such as brochures and proposals.
- Assist with organising company events.
- Experience with email marketing, campaigns, social media, and SEO.
- Strong copywriting and proofreading skills.
- Excellent communication, and organisational skills, and the ability to liaise with stakeholders at all levels.
**Due to their location, you will ideally drive and have your own car.**
Due to the location of their offices, this role would be of particular interest to those based in the Hertfordshire county or areas such as Bishop’s Stortford, Stansted Mountfitchet, Great Dunmow, Sawbridgeworth, Ware, Hertford, Saffron Walden, Stevenage, Royston, and Welwyn Garden City.
For registration purposes please could you let us know where you are currently based or which locations you are considering as well as your required salary and notice period.
Please upload a Microsoft Word version of your CV where possible, excluding textboxes or images, as this can affect the consultant's job matching process and therefore your details may not be picked up for a role.
Search Brand Recruitment on Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn to hear about all our latest jobs.
Brand Recruitment offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work. Visit Brand Recruitment online at http://www.brandrecruitment.co.uk/ to apply for other key marketing jobs in the Central and Eastern region.