Senior Marketing Officer
The Theatre Royal Plymouth is the largest and best-attended regional producing theatre in the UK.
As well as presenting an amazing range of shows, we are a registered charity, deeply committed to our community and to providing creative opportunities for people with different abilities and from all backgrounds.
We’re now looking for a Senior Marketing Officer to join our talented team and create compelling campaigns that engage and inspire our audiences.
- Salary of £23,000 - £25,000 per annum depending on experience
- Pension scheme
- 28 days’ holiday, including Bank Holidays
- Great offers on shows
- Discounts with many local businesses
This is an outstanding opportunity for an experienced and talented marketing professional looking to take the next step in their career with our brilliant team and help us celebrate and promote enriching shows and experiences.
You will have the chance to build positive relationships with both new and existing audiences, creating innovative and original campaigns, memorable experiences and inspiring a lifetime of creativity.
So, if you are eager to use your expertise to support amazing shows and help us drive more ticket sales, we want to hear from you!
As a Senior Marketing Officer, you will be responsible for significant elements of our marketing activity, delivering creative and engaging campaigns that excite and inspire.
In this key role, you will create and implement successful marketing campaigns that foster customer loyalty and provide lifetime value.
With a focus on maximising sales, you will use your storytelling skills to produce and deliver captivating digital communications and initiatives across a range of channels. These will include website content, social media and email marketing.
Additionally, you will:
- Create compelling copy and images for a range of marketing activities
- Act as a champion for our brand
- Use insights, audience research and live data to support your work
- Ensure all campaigns are delivered on time and to budget
- Consistently track return on investment, customer behaviour and the success of marketing campaigns to inform next steps
To join us as a Senior Marketing Officer, you will need:
- At least four years’ experience in a similar role OR equivalent experience which demonstrates in-depth knowledge of creating engaging cross platform marketing campaigns
- Experience of developing results-focused content ideas in response to audience insight
- Proven experience of developing creative campaigns that change and adapt based on the audience, genre and budget
- A strong understanding of digital trends and the social media landscape
- Experience of content management
- A significant understanding of developing and implementing media and content to support and deliver campaign objectives
- Excellent IT skills
- A qualification relevant to the post
This is a full-time role working 40 hours per week.
Other organisations may call this role Marketing Executive, Marketing Officer, Campaigns Executive, Marketing and Communications Officer, or Marketing and Engagement Executive.
Webrecruit and The Theatre Royal Plymouth are equal opportunities employers, value diversity and are strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and all applicants for employment. Equal opportunities are the only acceptable way to conduct business and we believe that the more inclusive our environments are, the better our work will be.
So, if you’re seeking a brilliant new opportunity as a Senior Marketing Officer, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.