This job is archived
£35-£40k + a bonus each ¼ circa £2k. One of the UK’s much loved celebrities, who started his career as a comedian, is a respected actor and activist is seeking a Social Media Manager to join a team of 20 and work closely with the celebrity raising his profile by driving content across all social media platforms.
This is a one day a week office based (a Thursday) and this will be a chance to be with your team at the studio where weekly filming starts. As a social media manager you will be full of ideas and eager to introduce creative ways to engage their current audience but also attract new followers and subscribers. Your role will be to drive more shareable content, as well as promoting the social voice of this celebrity, thereby creating a buzz via social media platforms – from Facebook, Instagram, twitter, to tik tok etc.
The perfect candidate will be social media obsessed, have infectious enthusiasm along with being a natural leader with the ability to bring colleagues together.
- Evolving the Instagram strategy
- Create the strategy for new channels (starting with, but not limited to, Facebook, Twitter, & TikTok)
Content & engagement
- Fully integrated planning and execution of content by channel
- Leading organic social media first campaigns
- Collaborating on opportunities to test content on Paid Social
- Introducing creative ways to maximise community engagement
- Strong organic social media experience
- Experience creating content that is engaging across all social media platforms
- Excellent copywriter
- An eye for design and how to develop the celebrity’s brand online.
- Expert knowledge of social media platforms, plus management and analytics tools
Base salary of £35-£40k which is paid as a retainer, plus a VERY healthy bonus paid each ¼ around £2k+ one day a week based in the studio with the celebrity whilst he films and your fellow team. Supportive, creative and fun team. A fantastic celebrity to work with who is all about caring and looking out for others, he is a respected activist and a very smart comedian/actor – this role is your chance to raise this celebrity’s brand and work with a smashing team in the process.