- To work with the Senior Email Marketing Specialist to create, plan and analyse performance of the email campaigns across their B2B and B2C brands.
- To work closely with the Marketing Executives, Content team, Design team and external partners to meet the objectives of their email campaigns.
- To support their Senior Email Marketing Specialist to deliver their regular email campaigns and lifecycle journeys as well as key partner dedicated campaigns within strict deadlines.
- Continuously test, analyse and optimise campaign and channel performance and share results with the wider team and external partners.
- Show a strong interest and understanding of their overall marketing strategy and activities across all channels.
- To ensure that all customers are aware of any relevant special offers that They're running and that they maximise the opportunity of each campaign through their email marketing.
- To ensure that the brand distinction / positioning is maintained at all times.
- Help create and develop multiple email journeys based on customer booking history, demographics and behaviour.
- To identify new opportunities to increase sales, improve customer service and inspire through email marketing.
- To always look for new ways of growing and segmenting their email customer base.
- Help develop and improve their browser and basket abandonment email triggers, making sure they’re providing them with the best ROI possible.
- Use HTML/CSS and their modular templates to build emails. Be confident using a text editor and debugging current or new pieces of code.
- Create responsive, dynamic and personalised email campaigns with customers’ wants and needs always at the forefront.
- Create content that inspires, educates and engages customers on their product offering and always promote the value of pre-purchasing.
- Keep within our client’s tone of voice and always proof content, making sure it is at the highest standard possible.
- Work closely with the Conversion Rate Optimisation team to make sure email persuasion/urgency messaging continues on the website once a customer clicks through.
- Produce personalised, real time content such as countdowns and product recommendation blocks using Fresh Relevance. (Previous experience with the platform or similar is an advantage but not essential as full training will be provided).
- Always look for new and innovative ways to build email campaigns, testing different formats, content and imagery.
- Help analyse the success of all email campaign formats, content and delivery to make sure they're optimising their email performance.
- Report analysis to the rest of the team and the wider business on the performance of the email marketing platform for each of the direct brands on a monthly basis.
You will need to be educated to degree level or have equivalent experience, confident with using email service platforms with a sound understanding of both traditional and digital marketing. The successful applicant will be supported to learn and develop new skills, platforms and have the opportunity to challenge themselves with new tasks.
To partake in overseas travel where necessary. Job may involve travel to the USA / Europe.
About Our client:
Established in 2002, our client operates a number of brands focused on the pre-purchase of attraction tickets, experiences and theme park hotels and packages. Their flagship consumer brand operates from the UK, Ireland and Germany and is the leading broker for the major theme parks in each of those territories.
They are passionate about service and their success is based on being the best in their sector in everything they do. They are an exciting, privately owned, financially secure and entrepreneurial company with ambitious plans for 2022 and beyond.
They run regular events such as quiz nights, cake sales and sports days to raise money for the charity. There is also an annual trip to Southern Zambia to see the education, nutrition and health projects that the charity operates.
For this role, they offer a hybrid working solution where you can work from their office in the centre of vibrant Brixton and from home
Location: Brixton/Home based
Contract Type: Permanent
Hours: Full Time, 9am-5.30pm
Salary: £25,000 - £28,000 dependent on experience
Benefits: Enhanced Pension, Health cashplan, Life and Critical Illness insurance, Parties, Informal and fun office, Inclusive, Travel discounts
You may also have experience in the following: Digital Marketing Executive, Marketing Executive, Email Marketing. Email Marketing Campaigns, Digital Marketing Manager, Marketing Manager Social Media, Social Media Advertising, Website Management, Digital Marketing Executive, eMarketing, Online Marketing, Digital Marketing, Digital Marketing Officer, Marketing Officer, CRO, Conversion Rate Optimisation, etc.