Are you a highly motivated and ambitious manager?
Are you looking for an employer that will invest in you and develop your career further?
Are you looking for a business that is financially stable and has very exciting growth plans?
If so, then look no further!
As an Assistant Manager for our client, you will be at the very centre of the customer and team experience, ensuring that your centre has the best standards and service in the industry.
The role is varied, exciting and challenging. Your responsibilities will range from coaching and mentoring the team on shift, to ensuring the centre is a safe and fun environment for customers. You will be hands on across all areas of the busy centre.
Within our clients fast-paced, dynamic world, Assistant Managers are trained across all areas of the centre to support the effective operation of their business. You will support the General Manager with back of house duties, as well as running an exceptional operation front of house. You will be responsible for delivering financial targets and service standards.
To be successful you should have:
- a minimum of twelve months’ management experience in a fast paced, customer-facing environment ideally within the leisure, hospitality, or retail industry
- be passionate about customer service
- evidence of inspiring and developing large teams
- be willing to work nights and weekends
- have ambition for success
Join our client as an Assistant Manager, in return you’ll get:
- an excellent salary as well as the opportunity to earn an extra £1 per hour, paid to you every month as part of our monthly bonus scheme
- 40-hour contract, plus additional pay for any extra shifts you work
- the opportunity to earn an outperformance bonus, you will be given a share of your centre profits once you hit target - paid half yearly
- 50% off food when you are working
- optional pension plan
- 28 days holiday
- earn additional days holiday with length of service, up to five days
- one in four weekends off
- ongoing training and development, with the opportunity to fast track your career
- free bowling / golf game vouchers every month
- 30% discount off food and drink for you and up to five friends
- access to our clients Employee Assistance Programme (EAP) for you and your family
- well-being training to support you in the workplace
- opportunity to join the healthcare cash plan
- financial long service awards
- a £15 donation to Barnardo’s when you complete your induction
- enhanced maternity, paternity, adoption, and shared parental leave benefits
- flexible working, allowing you to have the perfect work life blend