This job is archived
Social Media Executive, Bedford -
We are working with a fast-growing Law firm, based in Bedfordshire, to find a positive and enthusiastic Social Media Executive to join their team. With ethics at the heart of everything they do, their mission is to ensure people from all backgrounds have access to legal support and justice. Their team of passionate legal experts has helped hundreds of businesses and individuals with advice, guidance, and representation across a vast range of legal services. With over 20 years of combined experience, they empower people from all walks of life with the tools they need across the UK.
Following huge organic growth, they are now looking to employ a passionate marketeer to join the team and play an integral part in taking their business to the next level. This newly created role will see you take full ownership of the management across all organic and paid social media campaigns. This role will also focus on website management and content creation for a variety of digital platforms and traditional channels.
- Managing all social media accounts, developing, and positing engaging content and community management
- Paid and organic social media campaigns
- Developing and implementing all marketing collateral across digital and offline, including Direct mail, blog posts, website content, social media posts and video.
- Managing the website via WordPress
- Attending events to support the creation of social media and website content
- Video production and editing
- Minimum of 1 years’ experience in a similar role
- Demonstratable experience in both paid and organic social media campaign
- Previous experience using WordPress
- Previous experience in video production and editing
This role will be office based. With their HQ based in Bedfordshire, this position is commutable from Luton, Milton Keynes, Bedford, Letchworth Garden City, Leighton Buzzard, Harpenden, Hitchin, Stevenage and Dunstable.
For registration purposes please could you let us know where you are currently based or which locations you are considering as well as your required salary and notice period.
Please upload a Microsoft Word version of your CV where possible, excluding textboxes or images, as this can affect the consultant's job matching process and therefore your details may not be picked up for a role.
Brand Recruitment offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work. Visit Brand Recruitment online http://www.brandrecruitment.co.uk/ to apply for other key marketing jobs in the Central and Eastern region.