Senior Key Client Relationship Manager – leading the key client programme for one of the world’s largest insurance law firms.
This international law firm has a formidable reputation within litigation and insurance. It has grown significantly in recent years and boasts collaborative partnership with a low staff turnover. In addition, it has invested heavily in growing its key account and client development function. This is therefore a really exciting time to be joining.
In this Senior Key Client Relationship Manager role you will lead the firm’s key account programme which consists of some of the firm’s most prestigious global clients. On a day-to-day level, the role will include:
- Driving the development of the programme at a global level;
- Playing a strategic advisory role across the key accounts;
- Working with client relationship partners to develop targets and plans;
- Leading the relationship for one of the key accounts;
- Developing tools, best practice and reporting;
- Utilising findings from client feedback to improve client satisfaction;
- Expanding the programme to include more clients;
- Feeding into bids and product development;
- Developing and growing the team.
Knowledge of the insurance sector is key for this role. You will also have significant experience of client relationship management gained in a professional services environment – either a major law firm or large international accountancy or consulting firm.