PR Manager role for an international law firm that strives to be the biggest and best. Playing a key part in raising the profile of the firm internationally to support ambitious growth plans. This role will lead on the development and delivery of PR strategies for several practice groups and sectors, and to contribute to the delivery of international campaigns as well as the firm's corporate communications. This firm has strong values, underpinned by a strong focus on diversity & inclusion. It’s a great firm with an excellent culture.
Responsibilities of the PR Manager include:
- Being responsible for devising and implementing PR strategies and plans.
- Writing press releases and preparing media briefing documents.
- Proactively manage relationships with core media contacts in national, international and trade press.
- Preparing and briefing partners for all media interviews including providing media training
- Provide guidance and support to more junior communications colleagues.
- Help promote best practice of brand and reputation internally as well as externally.
The ideal candidate will demonstrate a passion for PR, excellent writing skills and a strong grasp of what makes compelling content for traditional and digital media channels. Experience working within a corporate environment or for a professional services organisation is desirable.