This job is archived
(Archived) PR & Communications Manager
Communications Manager – brand new senior appointment aligned to world-renowned disputes practice in global law firm.
This prestigious global law firm has one of the best cultures in the legal sector and is a great place to work. If offers real flexibility in its hybrid working as well as being really hot on diversity and inclusion.
This Communication Manager role is a brand new appointment. You would sit within the external comms function and lead on all PR, media relations and communications activities for the firm’s global disputes practice. In addition, you would also be responsible for the competition and employment, pensions and incentives practices. This is a senior level appointment where you would be part of the global leadership team for the disputes group.
The Communications Manager role has a global remit and offers real variety. On a day-to-day basis, you will:
- Develop and drive the PR strategy and plan globally for the three practice groups;
- Build strong relationship with national, trade and local press as well as broadcast media;
- Encourage and facilitate the partners to develop relationships with the press;
- Provide media training and prepare partners for interviews;
- Identify speaking opportunities for partners;
- Develop internal comms to be shared around the world regarding the disputes practice;
- Drive social media activity;
- Monitor activity and measure ROI.
You will have significant media relations and external communications experience gained within the professional services sector. Ideally, this will have been gained within the legal sector. A knowledge and understanding of disputes is highly desirable for this role. Alternatively, a background working in PR agencies on legal sector accounts would also be considered.
If you’re interested in this role, please get in touch with Frosso Miltiadou at 07976 659 170 or email [Register to View] [Register to View]