PR & Communications Manager – Great role in global professional services consultancy for a Senior PR Executive stepping up. Great culture, hybrid working.
This well-known professional services firm has a presence across the world and operates across a wide variety of industry sectors. Reporting into the Global Marketing Director, you will develop the communications and deliver the communications strategy globally. The role will involve working across the comms mix, mainly on external comms but also some internal comms.
The firm also operates a great culture with diversity and inclusion at its heart. You’ll enjoy working in a social and entrepreneurial environment with hybrid working (working in the London office 2-3 days a week).
Focusing mainly on the UK but with an international remit, the role will involve working across all sector groups so the opportunity for interesting campaigns is endless. On a day-to-day this will include:
- Developing and implementing the global communications strategy;
- Building relationships with key journalists;
- Working with fee earners and the wider marketing team to develop hooks, themes and messaging to promote the firm;
- Leading on press activity for key campaigns;
- Crisis communications;
- Developing internal communications initiatives;
- Measurement and ROI
You will have solid experience in a PR role within a large professional services or B2B environment. Exposure to supporting fee earners with their business development efforts is also helpful. Line management experience is essential for this role.