This job is archived
PR Manager role for an international law firm that is ambitious and on an international growth trajectory. This firm has grown significantly in recent years, not only in size and revenue but also in the clients and type of corporates and transactions it engages with/in. The firm invests heavily in the career development of its staff as well as looking after their well-being. This firm has strong values, a great culture and has a reputation for delivering innovative legal solutions to its clients.
Responsibilities of the PR Manager include:
- Driving daily proactive and reactive media opportunities with key media in the national, legal and trade press. Building relationships with journalists and delivering a dedicated media engagement programme.
- Creating and implementing strategic PR plans, aligned to practice-specific business and marketing plans.
- Preparing Partners and Associates for press meetings and interviews.
- Supporting senior team members when handling press enquiries and any media crises scenarios
- Conducting PR evaluation, measurement and various reporting metrics.
The ideal candidate will demonstrate a passion for PR, excellent writing skills and a strong grasp of what makes compelling content for traditional and digital media channels. You should be a strong communicator who builds excellent relationships with stakeholders and journalists. A keen interest in current affairs alongside strong PR experience in professional services or corporate PR industry is desirable, with demonstrable experience of working with the UK and international media - a broad legal and business media contact base is a bonus.