Marketing Campaigns Manager in international professional services firm. Great culture, hybrid working. London based. Competitive salary.
This well-known professional services firm has a presence across the world and operates across a wide variety of industry sectors. It is now ramping up its marketing capability with the appointment of a new Marketing Manager. Reporting into the Global Marketing Director, you will focus on content and campaigns. You will also manage a small team, including an Executive and an Assistant.
The firm also operates a great culture with diversity and inclusion at its heart. You’ll enjoy working in a social and entrepreneurial environment with hybrid working (working in the London office 2-3 days a week).
Focusing mainly on the UK but with an international remit, the role will involve working across all sector groups so the opportunity for interesting campaigns is endless. On a day-to-day this will include:
- Leading the global and UK marketing and content plans;
- Work with the practice group heads to provide support and advice on delivering their marketing plans;
- Delivering marketing and thought leadership campaigns
- Utilising a variety of channels including digital, social media, marketing automation/email marketing and events;
- Key account marketing;
- Providing the tools and support to international marketing teams;
- Monitoring and measuring the success of campaigns;
- Management of a small team.
You will have extensive experience in a marketing and campaigns role within a large professional services or B2B environment. Exposure to supporting fee earners with their business development efforts is also helpful. Line management experience is desirable for this role, or experience of mentoring in previous teams.
If you’re interested in this role, please get in touch with Amanda Pearson at [Register to View]