Marketing Manager – brand new opening in international professional services firm. Full mix remit with campaigns focus. Great culture, hybrid working.
This well-known professional services firm has a presence across the world and operates across a wide variety of industry sectors. It is now ramping up its marketing capability with the appointment of a new Marketing Manager. Reporting into the Global Marketing Director, you will work across the full marketing mix, with a focus on content and campaigns. You will also manage a small team.
The firm also operates a great culture with diversity and inclusion at its heart. You’ll enjoy working in a social and entrepreneurial environment with hybrid working (working in the London office 2-3 days a week).
Focusing mainly on the UK but with an international remit, the role will involve working across all sector groups so the opportunity for interesting campaigns is endless. On a day-to-day this will include:
- Leading the global and UK marketing and content plans;
- Work with the practice group heads to provide support and advice on delivering their marketing plans;
- Delivering marketing and thought leadership campaigns
- Utilising a variety of channels including digital, social media, marketing automation/email marketing and events;
- Key account marketing;
- Providing the tools and support to international marketing teams;
- Monitoring and measuring the success of campaigns;
- Overseeing the firm’s events schedule;
- Management of a small team.
You will have extensive experience in a marketing and content role within a large professional services or B2B environment. Exposure to supporting fee earners with their business development efforts is also helpful. Line management experience is essential for this role.