This job is archived
Exciting full mix Marketing Executive role in forward thinking international law firm – great opportunity aligned to Industrials and Life Sciences – Competitive salary. London or Birmingham with Hybrid working.
An excellent opportunity has arisen in this hugely ambitious international law firm for a Marketing Assistant/Executive to make their mark. Working alongside a Senior Marketing Manager, this candidate has responsibility for the execution of marketing communications activity on a global scale. This will focus on their Industrials, Lifesciences, and Health care sector groups. This role has a great progression path to Senior Marketing Executive and all team members receive CIM and PM forum membership after probation. There is also support in regard to CIM qualifications.
The Marketing Executive will be:
- Working with the BD Manager to driving forward the marketing and BD strategy;
- Supporting the development, execution and delivery of campaigns;
- Working with colleagues to develop client presentations and proposals;
- Supporting end-to-end delivery of events and webinars;
- Developing digital marketing materials and campaigns;
- Tracking and reporting on sector analytics, utilizing the firm’s CRM, InterAction.
This firm is looking for a candidate that meets the following criteria:
- At least 18 months in a marketing/business development role;
- Experience in professional services environment, such as legal, accountancy, consultancy or FS;
- A track record of delivering marketing/BD campaigns/initiatives;
- A solid understanding of digital marketing channels.
If you’re interested in this role, please get in touch with Amanda Pearson at [Register to View]