Senior Marketing Executive - SB1472 – Up to £40,000
Marketing Executive role with a strong focus on events. Private client law firm. London based. Salary up to £40,000.
We are working with a well-respected Private Client and Commercial Law firm with a history of working with a fantastic high-profile client base. The firm are seeking a new Marketing Executive to join their busy and growing team in driving their marcomms, campaigns and events strategy. The role will also work alongside a Digital Marketing Executive in overhauling their digital processes.
Responsibilities of the marketing executive include:
- Plan and deliver a range of small and large events, such as webinars, seminars, and corporate hospitality
- Act as an ambassador for the firm at events and support clients with any queries
- Develop marketing campaigns and create content such as brochures and newsletter
- Project manage the firm’s directories process
- Deliver and ensure best practice across internal and external comms
This role would suit a marketer from a professional services environment. The firm is looking for someone who ideally will have experience of the High-Net-Worth market and marketing to a similar client base. Experience of running end to end events would be highly desirable. Candidates need to be confident being client facing and have excellent written and communication skills.