Digital Marketing & Communications Executive role in boutique law firm. Healthcare sector focused. Competitive salary. Manchester or London based with hybrid working.
This digital marketing & communications executive position in a leading niche law firm is a great opportunity to further your professional services career. Working with a very inspirational leader who will mentor and develop you. This leading healthcare sector focused law firm is well established in its market with a solid client base and ambitious growth plans. You will be responsible for:
- Positioning the firm through both online and offline campaigns.
- Creating content for marketing collateral, publications, newsletters and the website.
- Ensuring the corporate identity and brand profile is consistent throughout all marketing collateral, communications and online events.
- Managing the firm’s social media, ensuring the firm uses the best channels for maximum engagement with its target audience.
- Supporting with video editing and podcast development
The successful candidate will have gained similar communications and digital marketing experience in a professional services environment, ideally legal, accountancy or management consultancy. You must be able to demonstrate the ability to work effectively with senior stakeholders and have fantastic written ability. This is a small team, so candidates need to be able to work without too much guidance and be adaptable in their marketing ability.
Location: This role can be based in London or Manchester. And the firm allow 3 days working from home.