This job is archived
Senior Marketing Executive or Marketing Executive role in an internationally recognised US law firm. Large focus on Directory and Awards submissions. London based with Hybrid working. Salary negotiable depending on level.
This London based US law firm is looking for a Senior Marketing Executive or Marketing Executive to join their comms team. The role will primarily focus on award and legal directory submission, on a global scale, as well as supporting with wider comms projects, as needed. The firm boasts a strong foothold in the tech, life sciences and FS markets, and has a collaborative and inclusive culture. The firm has enjoyed a strong growth trajectory over the past few years, and as part of that is expanding the London BD team.
The Senior Marketing Executive or Marketing Executive will:
- Research and write content for the submissions process
- Coordinate interviews with Partners, liaising closely with BD teams
- Manage internal comms regarding all awards and directory results
- Carry out statistics and reporting on award successes
- Manage client references for submissions
The role would suit a communications or content writer with experience of directory submissions. Experience of Chambers and Legal 500 would be ideal! The role could suit perhaps someone from a directory environment in a research or editorial capacity.
Hybrid working model: 3 days in the office. 2 days at home.