New role within an international Law firm, this firm are seeking an events executive to join their busy and fast paced marketing team. This is a London based role with a hybrid working scheme. Salary up to £40k.
This is a brand-new events executive role. This law firm are seeking someone to plan and deliver a variety of internal events, with plenty of opportunity to get involved in client-facing events as well. The role offers project ownership of events, while also working in a collaborative team. You will support senior stakeholders and cross sell with other departments.
Other responsibilities for the role include:
- Create and manage the firm’s central events calendar with stakeholders
- Organise events and sticking to agreed budgets
- Deliver digital and hybrid events (e.g., webinars)
- Track and record feedback on events and liaise with the Clients.
- Proactively research relevant UK and overseas venues and conference and event suppliers.
- Coordinate with the Head of Communications and Digital Managers over the strategy for social media and PR support for the events.