This job is archived
Client Development Assistant role in the marketing team of a Global Law Firm. Great role for a graduate with fantastic progression. Birmingham with hybrid working.
This top global law firm is growing their client development team and as a result is recruiting a Client Development Assistant. The role will focus on UK and US clients, in collaboration with a Client Assistant in the US. The Assistant will support with the strategy for the firm’s key clients, carrying out research, developing reports and supporting with the client feedback process. This is a great first role for a candidate looking to develop their career in client relationship management and business development.
The Client Development Assistant will:
- Support Managers in the development of client strategies and targeting
- Research clients, markets, industries, and competitors and carry out reporting on the results
- Track and manage relationships on the firm’s CRM system,
- Support with client projects in relation to D&I reporting
- Support in the client feedback process such as capturing data and presenting results
- Produce a range of client facing marketing materials, such as pitches and bids.
The role would suit a graduate or administrator with an interest in developing their career in legal business development. Experience of marketing, client development or BD is ideal, perhaps through a placement year or internship. The role could also suit someone with administrative experience in a corporate environment, ideally professional services, or FS. Candidates need to have fantastic attention to detail as well as strong proof reading and copy writing skills. Due to the client centric nature of the role, candidates need to be confident dealing with senior stakeholders.