Business Development Assistant role in well-known independent law firm focussing on two interesting sectors. London based with hybrid working.
This well-known independent London-based law firm with a large focus on the private wealth, small businesses and the charity sector is seeking a Business Development Assistant to join its rapidly growing marketing and BD team. Reporting the Senior BD Manager, you will focus on the firm’s leading private client group and also the business group which acts for family businesses, entrepreneurs and tech start-ups. You will work across a really varied mix of BD strategy, communications, brand management and events. This is a great role where you will be part of a friendly firm that offers a great work life balance and the chance to really gain lots of responsibility. The firm have an excellent track record of progression and development also!
- Supporting with budgets and BD plans for the sector
- Project managing bespoke BD initiatives
- Supporting with website content for the group
- Developing networking initiatives
- Developing thought leadership and marketing communications
- Supporting on bids and directory submissions
- 6 – 12 months of Business Development experience
- Professional services / B2B experience, such as legal, accountancy or management consultancy OR FS experience.
- CIM qualification would be desirable
- CRM experience would be desirable, preferably InterAction