Business Development and Marketing Coordinator role in a top international law firm with a heavy focus on Technology. London based with Hybrid working. Paying up to £30,000.
This international law firm, with a large presence in the technology industry, is looking for BD Coordinator to join their marketing and BD team focusing on their Data Privacy Practice. The successful BD coordinator will gain solid exposure to the strategy and planning side of BD, helping to boost their career. Also, the firm offer excellent development and career progression! On top of that, you will be working with some of the top Lawyers for Data Privacy in the field and getting on involved in fantastic campaigns around emerging tech and data.
- Supporting with BD planning for the group
- Utilising digital tools such as blogs, apps, videos and social media for firm profile raising
- Helping the team with monitoring and analytics of marketing initiatives
- Working on campaigns for the firm’s key client programme
- Leading on webinars and hybrid events
- Supporting with bids and ensuring sector specific credentials are up to date
The role would suit a candidate with around a year of professional services BD experience. Candidates will need to demonstrate a strong interest in the legal sector as well as knowledge of tech and data privacy. Experience of pitching, targeting, social media and campaigns is desirable.