Internal Communications Manager – varied role with an international remit in prestigious global law firm. Great culture. Flexible working.
This prestigious law firm has a really well-resourced business development function as well as being a great place to work. It also offers flexible working, a great culture and is strong on diversity.
In this Internal Communications Manager role you will work as part of a small team, working across the EMEA and US regions. On a day-to-day basis, this will involve:
- Developing and implementing internal comms plans for the EMEA and US regions;
- Acting as a trusted advisor to the senior leadership partners;
- Running internal communications campaigns across a variety of topics;
- Championing best practice around communications;
- Making improvements to the internal communications of the firm;
- Utilising different channels and content creation;
- Managing a Senior Executive
You will have really solid internal communications experience gained in the professional services sector. Ideally, this will have been gained in an international firm. You will have excellent copywriting and editing skills. Most importantly, you will have the credibility to influence and persuade partners at the most senior level.