Rare Part-time Internal Communications & Engagement Manager – 6-12 months contract in innovative law firm on a three day a week basis. Hybrid working. Possibility of perm.
This Internal Communications & Engagement Manager role is to work on a project basis to deliver engagement and internal communications campaigns around the firm’s new strategic framework. This will be focused on the firm’s largest sector group but also comms to the firm as a whole. It offers a rare opportunity to work part-time on a three day a week basis.
Specifically, the role will involve:
- Developing and delivering a strategic communication plan;
- Working across all channels to run campaigns to drive better engagement;
- Building strong relationships with key stakeholders across the business;
- Content creation, creating key messaging and copywriting;
- Project managing internal webinar updates;
- International communications to the firm’s international offices and partner firms.
Although this is initially a 6-12 month contract, there is every likelihood that the contract could be expended or become a permanent role.
You will have really solid internal communications and employee engagement experience gained in a professional services experience. You will also have excellent project management experience. Strong writing and editing skills are also a must.