Head of Marketing – leading the central marketing function in prestigious global law firm. EMEA & US remit. Campaigns focus. Great culture. Flexible working.
This prestigious law firm has a well-resourced marketing and business development function as well as being a great place to work. The firm offers flexible working, a great culture and is strong on diversity.
In this Head of Marketing role, you will be responsible for the firm’s central marketing team focusing on campaigns and events for the EMEA and US regions. This will involve managing a sizeable team and on a day-to-day basis you will:
- Work with the practice groups and sector groups to develop marketing strategies for their teams;
- Create a thought leadership calendar which supports the firm’s strategy;
- Employ the use of a variety of channels, keeping abreast of the latest developments;
- Develop a strategy and framework around content that develops the firm’s brand and generates revenue;
- Account based marketing;
- Create an events programme – both virtual and in-person events;
- Deliver the firm’s alumni programme.
You will have a significant track record in a strategic level marketing communications leadership role. This will have been gained in a large international professional services environment. Experience of managing large teams is essential for this role.