Senior Events Manager – rare senior level events role leading the events function for the EMEA region of a major global law firm.
In this Senior Events Manager role, you will head up a small events function running events across the EMEA region.
Specifically, the role will involve:
- Building relationships internally in order to develop the firm’s event strategy in line with the business strategy;
- Developing a programme of small and large events – in person, online and hybrid;
- Analysing and reporting on ROI;
- Developing ways to ensure continuous improvement;
- Managing relationships with third party suppliers;
- Playing an advisory role so that the firm’s sponsorships are fully utilised;
- Ensuring that the firm’s merchandise is on brand and sustainable;
- Managing and developing a small events team.
You will have significant experience in event management, ideally within professional or financial services. Experience of running international events is highly desirable. In addition, you will be organised, with creative flair and have excellent influencing skills.