Marketing and Business Development Assistant (Disputes)
Full mix marketing and business development role with hybrid working in top global law firm, aligned to the dispute resolution department.
This global leading law firm is seeking a marketing and business development professional to support the MBD team within the dispute resolution division. This is an exciting and varied role which would suit someone keen not to focus narrowly on either pitch production and lead generation or campaign management specifically. A large part of this position consists of assisting the lawyers win work from prospects, existing clients of the firm and intermediaries, and strengthening their disputes brand in the key regions and markets in which they operate. Equally, the role is an opportunity for growth and provides a mix of experience with exposure to a wide range of service areas and special interest groups within the firm.
- Assist and coordinate the delivery of the legal directory submissions for our European disputes teams working closely with the Marketing Executive for Dispute Resolution.
- Work closely with our CRM Manager on specific initiatives
- Play an active role in the delivery of events, looking after guests and assisting generally in the event management process.
- Producing internal communications for quarterly divisional meetings, PowerPoint decks for the divisional management team, keeping budget and expenditure information up to date.
- Working closely with our Digital team to understand trends in our online marketing activity that will inform and improve our planned activity, particularly regarding campaigns and divisional communications themes.
This firm are looking for someone who is passionate about marketing with a keen interest in the focus areas of its work, in addition to this experience in working within professional services is desirable, but not essential for this role. They have a very supportive network and pride themselves on helping people progress in their career through promotions and opportunities to develop their skillsets.