Events Manager – leading a small team in a mid-sized international law firm with a difference. Great culture. Hybrid working.
This mid-sized law firm likes to do things differently, seeing itself as more of a legal services provider rather than just a law firm. It also offers an entrepreneurial environment as well as being friendly and collegiate. In this Events Manager role, you will lead on the management of all the firm’s events – in person, hybrid and online. On a day-to-day basis, this will involve:
- Developing and delivering the firm’s events strategy in line with the business strategy;
- End-to-end event management from initial brief to feedback. This will include intimate round tables from 20 people through to conferences for 100+ people, parties for 350 people and the partner conference.
- Promoting events.
- Playing an advisory role to partners.
- Ensuring measurement and ROI on events.
- Managing the firm’s corporate hospitability programme.
- Researching and keeping abreast of latest developments and creative approaches to event management.
You will have strong event management experience gained within professional services, ideally within the legal sector. You will be creative, with excellent project management skills.