Events Executive role in a growing international law firm. London with 2 days working from home.
This law firm, with a growing marketing team, is seeking an Events Executive. The firm has an international remit and works in some interesting sectors such as tech, sports and financial services. The Events Executive will manage client events in-house and external venues, as well as a few key internal events. The role will work close with the BD team, supporting in planning strategic events to support in wider marketing campaigns.
Key duties include:
- Develop strategic BD events in collaboration with the wider BD and marketing team
- Support and manage key internal events such as Townhalls and Partner Conferences
- Project manage events alongside the senior events exec from start to finish, attending events where needed
- Manage digital platforms, such as Webex, GoTo Seminar etc.
- Maintain relationships with venues and suppliers across London and the South East
- Utilise Vuture (Email marketing tool) and InterAction (CRM system), for developing invite list and creating campaigns
- Collate client feedback and provide reporting on events
- Manage ticketing for corporate hospitality
- Regularly researching the market and potential technological changes that could support the events team
The role would suit an events assistant who is looking for a step up. Ideally candidates will have experience of the legal sector, however wider professional services or financial services experience could also be beneficial! Candidates need to be familiar with running in person, virtual and hybrid events.