This job is archived
(Archived) Digital Marketing Manager (Remote)
Digital Marketing Manager role in this UK law firm. Fully remote working in the UK. Salary up to £60,000.
This Independent UK law firm is looking for a Digital Marketing Manager to lead on their digital strategy and channels. The Digital Manager will lead on campaigns, social channels, website management and act as an adviser to the business on developing their own digital presences. The firm are keen to find someone with new ideas, with a passion for implementing innovative technology and processes.
The Digital Marketing Manager will:
- Manage the firm’s social media presence across LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Vimeo and Youtube;
- Manage the firm’s websites across WordPress and Umbraco;
- Provide support to international partners and staff on best utilising digital marketing;
- Monitor and report on the firm’s website and channels, identifying improvements;
- Develop and implement digital campaigns, utilising PPC;
- Research and improve the firm’s SEO, via keyword research and SEO content optimsiation;
- Train the lawyers on social media best practice.
The role would suit a Digital marketing professional, with professional services experience. Knowledge and experience of strategic initiatives using SEO and PPC are essential. Experience of Umbraco or a similar CMS system is needed. As well as experience of email marketing software.
If you’re interested in this role, please get in touch with Amanda Pearson at [Register to View]