Digital Marketing Manager – full mix digital role leading on all digital marketing and systems for boutique law firm. Excellent work life balance. Flexible working.
This boutique law firm has grown its marketing team significantly in the last year under a dynamic new leader. It is now looking for a Digital Marketing Manager to lead the firm’s digital capability including website, digital campaigns, social media and CRM database.
The role will include:
- Developing the firm’s digital marketing strategy;
- Owning the website including improvements, user experience and reporting;
- Leading on email marketing campaigns. This will include managing data lists and content creation;
- Running digital marketing campaigns. These will be in some really interesting areas such as tech and life sciences.
- Utilising different channels such as videos, podcasts and interactive PDFs;
- Developing the firm’s social media strategy;
- Managing the firm’s CRM database;
- Keeping ahead of market trends and new technologies;
- Reporting, analytics and measurement;
- Managing a small team.
You’ll enjoy working in a firm with a really great friendly culture with flexible working and an excellent work life balance.
You will have really solid digital marketing experience gained in a professional services environment. Software skills including CMS platforms, SEO, web analytics and some basic HTML coding are essential for this role. You will be confident, enthusiastic and creative.