Senior Marketing Technology Manager – brand new appointment in global law firm covering website, CRM and email marketing. EMEA focus. Hybrid working.
This ambitious global law firm has always prided itself on its sophisticated approach to marketing. It is now expanding its marketing technology capability with a new senior level marketing technology appointment.
In this new Senior Marketing Technology Manager role you will be responsible for leading on the firm’s marketing systems and technology function. This encompasses the website, CRM and email marketing.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Setting the marketing technology strategy which supports the business across the EMEA region;
- Oversee the development and usage of the different platforms;
- Work with the marketing team to develop processes and optimise client experience;
- Reporting on data, engagement and ROI;
- Keep up to date on new technologies and MarTech products;
- Managing a team of executives and building a team;
You’ll also enjoy a flexible hybrid working environment with 2-3 days at home.
You will have significant experience gained in website and marketing systems management. This will have been gained in a professional services environment, ideally with an international remit. Some coding experience is highly desirable for this role although those without will also be considered.