Digital Marketing Executive position at a Private Client Law Firm. London with Hybrid working. Salary up to £36,000.
We are working with a Boutique London law firm, with a fantastic history of private client, not for profit and FS work. They have a modern approach to their marketing and as part of this they are growing their digital team and looking to recruit a Digital Marketing Executive. The role will support the Senior Digital Manager, who will be great to learn from and has grown their career in the firm. The role will also work with the wider Marcomms team of 6, in developing digital comms and campaigns.
The Digital Marketing Executive will:
- Act as digital champion as well as main point of contact for all digital queries
- Develop guidelines and materials on the firm’s use of digital channels
- Improve SEO rankings of the firm’s website and microsites
- Creating and developing content and pages on the website
- Advising on the best use of digital channels for marketing campaigns
- Reporting on campaign ROI as well as digital performance
The role would suit a Digital Marketing or Marketing assistant looking for a step up and more ownership of systems and projects too. Experience of professional services such as legal, consultancy, accountancy or FS would be desirable. Experience of CRM systems such as Episerver would be desirable but other CMS experience would be considered. Knowledge of SEO and Google Analytics is essential and an interest in MarTech!
The firm have a really supportive and nurturing culture and we’ve seen numerous members of the team grow and progress! They also offer strong support for Mental Health and have great working hours! The firm have implemented a hybrid working model with 2/3 days in the office.