Brand new role within international law firm. Based in London with hybrid working, up to £25,000.
This innovative international law firm are looking for a marketing administrator to join their fast busy and collaborative marketing & business development team. This role is seeking someone of graduate caliber, ideally someone who is interested in legal or has experience working within a professional services environment.
Ensure the efficient running of day-to-day processes which drive team activity to help deliver an efficient and responsive service to internal clients. Other duties may include:
- Client meeting preparation
- Client intranet pages admin
- Diary and meeting management, including team meeting administration
- Keeping BMS pages on intranet up to date
- Administrative support for our awards/sponsorship activities
- Administrative support for our directory submissions process